Demand Generator | Growth Hacker | Creative Visualizer | Technologist | Branding Evangelist | UI/UX Designer
Development of a Digital Marketing strategy for Demand Generation and Brand awareness, Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. Experienced Motion Graphic Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the e-learning industry. Full-Stack Designer with UI/UX and Visualization experience, specializing in B2B and B2C in a global environment. Focused on implementing creative design and web strategies and marketing technologies, digital marketing, etc. Multi-skilled with all-around Functional and Technical expertise.
February 2019 - Present
Manager - Marketing & Operations
Zarantech Pvt. Ltd., Full-Time - www.zarantech.com
- Heading the team of Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Technical Development team.
- Drive lead generation activities to increase lead conversion rates (i.e., conversion of leads into sales funnel opportunities) to meet overall revenue targets.
- Tracking the records of the Visitors, Goal, Leads, and Conversion.
- Plan and create the automation of drip mailers to the leads and tracking the behavior activity of the Visitors and engage them by sending mailers.
- Plan and execute all the marketing campaigns. We do create Videos for marketing on YouTube channel and all the creative design materials for social platforms.
- Plan and execute Paid campaigns in Social media platforms. Keep a track of paid marketing lead and conversion metrics.
- Interacting and sharing ideas and strategies with the Sales team to increase sales.
- Understanding the requirements of the lead from the sales team and providing them more detail and info for all the leads that are generated.
- Research and come up with innovative ideas with new technologies that will support the marketing and the sales team to make things better.
34%increase in Traffic. 108%increase in Leads. 40%increase in Sales.
- Integrated tools for Marketing Automation and Sales CRM.
- Integrated ChatBot to the website on the Blog section.
- Popular blogs were converted to videos and posted on the social media platforms
- Created and activated drip and workflow mailers for all the leads based on the rules.
- Work status tracking was implemented for the Marketing team and all tasks were tracked.
- Integrated Mixmax and sequences were created for the sales team to send drip mailers.
- Created videos for marketing the courses on our YouTube channels and on social platforms.
- Handling the end-to-end process of the entire demand and lead generation funnel.
December 2013 - February 2019
Manager - Marketing Operations
HMS Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Full-Time - www.hotelogix.com
Responsible for developing the company website (B2B) and Blogs section in 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) in SEO friendly and mobile responsive. Work on creatives to create marketing collaterals (eBooks, Whitepaper, Case Studies, Tradeshow Flyers, Other sales enablement items) Manage Tradeshow activities from end to end (Major international tradeshows like WTM, HITEC, ITB, ATM) – organizing the booth layout, collaborate with overseas vendors to get the design in place, maintain brand uniformity across brochures, flyers, merchandise, give aways, etc. Work on animated videos to support different marketing campaigns. Adept at handling Web Operations - including publishing, analytics, technical monitoring of the website. Proficient with Analytics Tools which help access day to day reports across all geo’s track the performance of goal conversion rate, generate reports across multiple attributes. Well versed with Marketing Automation - create workflow mailers, landing pages, forms and list and track performance of each page on the website.
A robust hold over all marketing functions - be it Email marketing, Paid marketing (Capterra, Software Advice & Software Suggest), Website Traffic, Website conversion, Visitor engagement or Event management
- Awarded Star of the Month and Best Team Player of the Year 2015
- Increased the Capterra leads conversion by 10% from 60 leads, over a period of 2 months
- Increased Overall website traffic to 50K, and for the targeted countries to 30K with a 2% conversion rate, over a period of 4 months
- Automated Indirect to Direct workflow mailers to improve the conversion rate.
- Manage end to end trade-show events including cost optimization and vendor interaction.
- Reduce the budget by 50% by selecting a more relevant Marketing Automation & Email Marketing tool. Handled a quick and smooth transition to these new tools.
July 2007 - November 2009
VWR Lab Products Pvt. Ltd., Full-Time - www.vwr.com
Responsible for creating marketing materials and develop and maintain the webpage for 21 countries in 11 languages of Europe.
- Achieved the Best Employee Award in the team.
- Managing the entire website and the translations by taking the support of the team in different countries of Europe.
- Had good relationship with my team and trained my colleagues in RedDot CMS
April 2005 - March 2006
Xenos Technologies Ltd., Full-Time
Responsible for creating the advertising collaterals and promotional activities for the distributors and dealers of North and East region of India.
- Handling printing collaterals
- Creating Boards and flex ads for the dealers and distributors
- Creating Local channel TV promos for the production to support the business for the dealers and distributors.
February 2004 - March 2005
Graphic Design Coordinator
Sasi Advertising Pvt Ltd - Camet Multimedia, Full-Time
Responsible for creating the advertising collaterals and creating corporate presentations using Flash. Training the students in graphic designing and animation.
- Promoted as an in-charge of the training division at Tirupur.
1998 - 2001
Government Polytechnic College - Coimbatore
Diploma in Computer Engineering
Professional in Multimedia | Google Analytics | Computer Hardware & Networking
Html5 & Css3
Gottiegere, Bannergahata Road, Bangalore 560083
Tel: +91 99808 96632